GP Pro ThinkLab Privacy Notice
Your privacy is important to us. This Privacy Notice details how we, Georgia-Pacific LLC and our subsidiaries, affiliates, and partners may collect, use, and share information about you as you participate in the GP Pro ThinkLab community, including our online communications with you and market research surveys.
Information we collect
We collect information about you by several means, including:
- asking you to provide the information, for example by filling out a form or survey;
- by automated means, such as cookies and beacons; and
- by obtaining information from third parties, such as data vendors.
We collect both personal information, that is, information that identifies you, and other information that is not connected to your identity. Please click here for a more detailed description.
How we use and share your information
We use your information to communicate with you about market research surveys and activities, to get your feedback on our products and services, to manage and improve our business and our online presence, and for other purposes we describe in the Privacy Notice. We may share your information with certain service providers and business partners, if we are required to provide the data by law, or as part of the sale of any portion of our company. We do not share your personal information with third parties except as described in this Privacy Notice. Please click here for more information.
We offer you certain choices about how we collect, use, and share information about you and how we communicate with you, including choices regarding:
- receiving market research and other communications from Georgia-Pacific;
- sharing your information with certain third parties; and
- sharing the geographic location details of your mobile device.
Please click here for more information
Please click here to view the full Privacy Notice.
Last updated: February 9, 2015
©2015 Georgia-Pacific Professional. All rights reserved.